Call us directly for bookings of 6 or more people from the same household
Why Our Pub Is Great
The New Inn on Vivian Road is a traditional pub located in the heart of the community. We’re situated in the Harborne area of south-west Birmingham, approximately three miles from Birmingham city centre.
Whether you’re looking for a friendly pub for a quick drink after work or a great atmosphere for a hearty meal with family and friends, we have everything you’re looking for. Our menu is packed with quality traditional pub food from tasty pub classics to dishes that are a little more exotic – you’ll be sure to find something you love!
Plus, our great selection of cask ales, wines and soft drinks will have you enjoying a tipple or two. Enjoy the sunshine in our fantastic beer garden, the largest in the Harborne area!
Our fully accessible layout is wheelchair friendly and your furry friends are also more than welcome with special areas allocated for pups and dog bowls for drinking water available on request.
We also have a lively sports environment showing a selection of national and international sporting events throughout the year.
We look forward to welcoming you soon at The New Inn in Harborne.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
New Inn, Harborne, Birmingham, B17 0DJ